Who am I?
Michele Boldoni, Character Rigger
I was born in 1982. I live in Rome, now.
I have been through several jobs, and experiences, that have led me to find a job that has become my biggest passion.
I make 3D Animation Movies.
Even though I've always wanted to be a basketball champion.
- I'm currently working at Rainbow CGI (Character Rigging, Lighting)
- I teach rigging at Rainbow Academy
- I've worked in the full CG animated film "Gladiatori di Roma"
- I've worked in the full CG series "WinxClubTv5"
- I've worked in the web series "Gazzatoons"
- I've worked in the short film "Defective BigBot"
- I've worked in the short film "Paper Plane"
- I've worked in the short film "Pet Pals"
- I've always done Graphic Computer
What's my Job?
I am a Rigger. I create the body structures that allow Animators to bring characters
I use deformers to create real-life deformations of the skin, hairs, cloths,
as well as facial exspressions of the puppets. I studied crowd system and I work with MEL/Python language to develope useful animation and rigging scripts.
I had experience as a lighter, visual effects artist and finishing artist on different productions.
I'm also familiar with Motion Graphic. I have my way with Modeling, Animation, Rendering, VFX and Compositing. But first of all, above all, I'm a Rigger. And there is nothing I like to do better.